Sunday, January 29, 2012

Walk in the park, day 29

I apologize in advance - this is a picture heavy post.  I forced myself to leave my iPhone and it's fun Instagram app at home and take my real camera to the park with the kids and I'm so glad I did!  The weather has been perfect and it made for some great pics of the kids.
She is such a great big sister.  Always willing to help out and show her little brother the ropes.


Is there anything cuter than watching a 3 year old boy navigate a playground?  No fear, only determination and speed.  It's probably the only time he ignores his mom and wants to be on his own.  He did stop long enough to tell me to stop taking pictures of him.  Sigh.  








Sparkles is all about the swings and flying high.  It's the reason she loves cartwheels and round-offs and why she's working so hard on a back hand spring.  She loves to feel like she's flying.  



One handsome dad.  Enough said.

Sweet sisters that are not too old for the park.  Not yet.


We have a new amphitheater in our town that over looks the city.  At the right time of day, it is beautiful!


This picture is one of my all time favorites.  I love the strong arms of my husband.  I love the little hand of my baby.  I love the purple stamps all over his hand (and his room, and his face, and his tummy.  But that's a post for a different day) and his blond hair in the sun light.  I pray they will always be close and they will have years of making memories together just like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment