Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Beginnings, Day 1

Looking for a little blogging inspiration, I decided to start off the new year with a new look and theme.  Going to keep things short and simple by purposefully looking for the things that bring me joy everyday.  I tend to have a "glass half empty" outlook too often, but I am well aware that I am surrounded by abundant blessings.  I wanted to spend 2012 highlighting the things in life, big or small, that bring me joy each and every day.

So let's get started!

Today is January 1.  Is there any better day to start cleaning out and organizing?  Today, we tackled the garage.  Finally clearing away all of the Christmas trash and boxes, putting the decorations in the attic.  Particularly joyful was seeing this table, which has been the home for numerous totes and trash bags since Halloween, was finally cleared with everything in place.  I already smile a little bigger every time I walk in the garage.


This closet serves as Santa's hideaway during the months of November and December.  It's nice to see it put back to its rightful purpose.  And I love that my first post on my new blog is a picture of our toilet paper!




No comments:

Post a Comment