Friday, March 2, 2012

Blush, day 62

Lately I have splurged on a little new makeup and I have 2 new absolute favorites. Pricey? Yes! Aren't the best things always more expensive? Sigh...

Nars blush and bronzer duo.  I've heard great things about this product and they are all true!  It is by far the softest, longest lasting, most natural blush I have ever used.

This one is Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow palette.  I saw this on another girl's blog and picked it up at our local Ulta store.  Now I am slightly obsessed with watching YouTube tutorials on "how to do a smoky eye"  or "how to apply an everyday look using NAKED" or "eyeliner:  tight lining vs. water lining".  Yes, it's kind of an obsession.  Before I realize it, an hour has gone by and I've done nothing but watch the same girl apply her makeup 6 different ways.  YouTube is great, right?  Pinterest too.  You can type in a hairstyle, (messy up-do anyone?)  or (perfect ponytail with volume?) and you are instantly connected to hundreds of websites and videos showing you how to have the best natural curls and volume using only a toothbrush and a can of hairspray.  Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating about the toothbrush.  But I'm just warning you, be careful because you can really lose a few good hours of your life.  Not that I would know...  As for me?  I'm staying far away from Sephora and Ulta for a while!  And YouTube....and Pinterest.  Well, probably not Pinterest. :)



1 comment:

  1. Funny, I got the eye shadow too! Thanks for the idea Kelly! I may have to try the blush...

    ReplyDelete